font size toggle icon
search toggle iconSearch Toggle
facebook icon twitter icon instagram icon

Licenses & Permits

Myerstown does not have a single, uniform license that is required to operate a business.  However, certain licenses or permits must be obtained based on the location of the business, land and building use, construction and land development, and the type of goods and services offered.  

Building Code Permit
For all major building and property renovations, you will need a building code permit to ensure your building will be in compliance with the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code (UCC).   Learn more about building code permits here.

Zoning Permit
Before you start your business activities or occupy a building in Myerstown, you must have a certificate of zoning compliance (zoning permit) from the Borough’s zoning administration officer stating that the proposed use of the building or land conforms to the zoning ordinance.  Learn more about zoning permits here.